The conference will take place at the School of Chemistry, University of Bristol.
A map of the location of the University of Bristol is here.
There are many hotels and good hostels within 2 km of the University of Bristol but the city is a popular place to visit and EWPC-16 will take place immediately after Easter which may make it particularly busy. So we strongly recommend that you book your accommodation as early as possible. Some convenient, reasonably-priced hotels are: Hotel Ibis (Bristol Centre); Travel Lodge (Central Bristol); Premier Inn (Bristol City Centre); Clifton Hotels.
Details of other hotels, hostels and Airbnb can be found at:
Travelling to Bristol
From Bristol Airport
Bristol Airport is 13 km south west of the city centre and has scheduled flights to many UK and European cities. To get to the University from Bristol Airport:
- The Airport Flyer Express bus (service A1) runs approximately every ten minutes at peak times between the airport and Bristol Bus and Coach Station near the City Centre and University campus.
- Checker Cars offer taxis from Bristol Airport. The journey should take around 30 minutes, approx. £30
- Further travel information is available from the Bristol Airport website.
From London Heathrow
To get to the Bristol from London Heathrow:
- National Express offers a direct coach from London Heathrow to Bristol.
- The Heathrow Express train runs from Heathrow to London Paddington. From Paddington, Great Western Railway trains run to Bristol Temple Meads station.